THE XVIII INTERNATIONAL PR-FESTIVAL IS TO BE HELD ON MARCH 5, 2020
It is my sincere pleasure to inform you that this year the XVIII International PR-Festival is to be held in early spring, on March 5, 2020. It means that we won’t have to wait a while and that the luxury of wise people’s communication we have got used to is close at hand!
In recent years, we have spoken quite a lot about the age of post-truth, reputational challenges and adequate models of responding to them that can be offered by the PR community, and about unorthodox tools and eternal reasons.
However, we need resources to put in motion bright projects that establish and enhance the target reputation of companies. Not just intellectual, human, organizational, temporary, but quite earthly (lying beyond all the above mentioned and rather expensive) - financial, calculated in the universal (monetary) equivalent.
Following this logic, we have adopted the following motto of the 2020 Festival “Is it possible without money?” The holy grail of any customer is cost-free reputation management. As the mocking proverb, popular with entrepreneurs, that inspired us goes, “Every fool can do it with money, you try without it.” It is this illusion dream that we will dissect on March 5 with taste and in detail. Not because we do not believe in free publicity, the power of opinion leaders, viral content and PR projects with a zero budget. All this does exist, but as a spontaneous kaleidoscope or a one-time extravaganza, not as an integrated business approach. Effective reputation management is a complex, multi-component system and it needs a resource base. And in the end, even the leanest reputation management can always be valued in banknotes.
Applying this logic, we have decided to dedicate our XVIII International PR-Festival to such pivotal topics as:
- Investing in reputation: how much and where to spend
- How to finance corporate PR activities effectively
- How to share the money between marketing and PR for the benefit of the company
- How to prove to the CFO that the money will not be wasted
- News from the world of PR metrics and KPI: measuring performance in turbulence
- The future of Ukrainian information space: new legislative regulation and initiatives
- Reputation at risk and pragmatic anti-crisis
- Innovation in the name of efficiency: how to benefit from the Telegram boom, to tame USG content and to get an objective picture of the media space
- New generations - a new face of target audiences, a phenomenon of digital native stakeholders
- Sustainable development and environmental hype
We are sure that everything will be bright, sincere, informative, useful and pleasant, as usual.
Looking forward to seeing you!