«The 15th International PR-Festival is to take place on April 12, 2017» – Olena Derevyanko
Today, Ms. Olena Derevyanko, the Chair of the Organizing Committee and the mastermind of the International PR-Festival, reported the topic and date of this popular professional event. The forum will take place on April 12, 2017, and the program of the 2017 PR-Festival will be devoted to «Communications in the Post-Truth Era».
«Post-truth is the Oxford Dictionaries Word of the Year 2016. It closely represents the atmosphere of the era of values deformation and blurring of societal norms. It means that the world, in general, and the communications industry, in particular, face the need in reinterpretation of the reality as such, rather than certain new challenges», – Ms. Olena Derevyanko says.
As a tradition, the International PR-Festival will be focused on topical trends, successful examples of brand PR promotion and handling of reputational risks, communication between business and governments, and many other issues.
The basic topics to be discussed at the 2017 Festival include:
- Ukrainian Dimension of Global PR Industry Trends;
- Business Processes in Reputational Management;
- Measurement of Communication Channels Potential and Peculiarities of Their Use;
- PR Professional’s Functional Tools in Companies of Various Business Models;
- Social Influence Projects;
- Analytical Studies in PR Industry;
- Handling of Top Officials’ Reputation;
- Virtual World: Communication Options and Privacy Threats;
- Evolution of Corporate Mass Media;
- PR Team Operation Management;
- Public Bodies’ PR Propensities and Their Effect on Business;
- Specific Characteristics of PR Industry, etc.
The Organizing Committee expects communication of more specific topics of individual reports and announcing of speakers’ names as the event date gets closer.
«As one of its typical features, the International PR-Festival offers the opportunity of open discussion of community and industry problems, monitoring of innovations, exploring of benchmarks for efficient decision making, and sharing of successful experiences, therefore, enabling participants not only ‘synchronize’, but also get new knowledge and contacts, and draw a roadmap for the coming year to attain business and private prosperities», – Ms. Olena Derevyanko emphasizes.
The International PR-Festival is known as the annual event held under the aegis of the Ukrainian PR League. The Project has the longest history of 15 years among all similar events in the communications industry. «The Art of Dancing in the Rain» has been the Festival’s motto in the recent years. The organizers position the forum as «the brightest and fairest PR event». PR-Service Agency traditionally acts as the official organizing partner of the Festival.